Show Topic: Directing A Documentary
What We're Looking For
You're a documentary Director getting ready to shoot or edit a documentary. With expert documentary filmmakers, we help you plan your production and interviews, and shape an effective story.
- You have a real project that you're soon planning to shoot. We want conversation about real problems with real stakes.
- You have already put significant thought into how to structure your documentary. We don't want to start from scratch on the show, we want to continue where you've hit a wall.
If Selected For The Show
- You and all partners/stakeholders must give express permission in the form of a signed release to discuss your project on the show.
Go Ahead And Submit!
- We'll only respond if we're considering you for the show. But don't feel bad if you don't hear back. Not being selected is mostly about what makes the right show.
- You will not be added to any email list.
- Any project pitches will be kept confidential, will not be shared with third parties, and are deleted if we pass.
- If pitching a project, you release us from liability, should anyone connected to the show be working on a similar idea. Improbable, but not impossible.