Show Topic: Screenplay Readthrough
What We're Looking For
You have a screenplay, and are unsure whether your dialogue will work with actors. We bring actors into the studio to read and discuss your wording. It's often a rude awakening, but excellent therapy.
- A finished screenplay.
- Ideally, your characters are very complex and layered, because this confronts the typical core issue that an actor can't play an idea, and the depth of the character isn't coming through.
- You must accept the Submission Release below in order to submit to the show.
If Selected For The Show
- We'll need need a release from you to appear on the show and discuss your story.
- You will own the changes we make on the show, with no credit or compensation due to any of us.
Go Ahead And Submit!
- We'll only respond if we're considering you for the show. But don't feel bad if you don't hear back. Not being selected is mostly about what makes the right show.
- You will not be added to any email list.
- Any project pitches will be kept confidential, will not be shared with third parties, and are deleted if we pass.
- If pitching a project, you release us from liability, should anyone connected to the show be working on a similar idea. Improbable, but not impossible.